CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL NEWSLETTER FROM MARCH 27TH
COVID-19 Resources Now Available on gatewaypga.org
The following are a few updates since our last correspondence regarding events and orders that directly affect our PGA Professionals. The Gateway PGA Section has also compiled an up-to-date informational web page relating to the Coronavirus outbreak for your convenience: https://gatewaypga.org/gateway-pga-coronavirus-updates/.
- On Thursday, March 26th, Illinois Governor JB Pritzker clarified an interpretation:
- Illinois is now prohibiting golf courses from opening.
- Golf course maintenance & carry-out service for club restaurants is permitted.
- On Friday, March 27th, Drive, Chip & Putt issued the following updates:
- The 2020-21 Drive, Chip and Putt qualifying season, set to begin May 2, will be canceled.
- This year’s Drive, Chip and Putt National Finals originally scheduled for April 5, 2020, will be rescheduled for April 4, 2021.