In trying to keep up with CDC guidelines of not having gatherings of more than 10 people at a time, your Gateway PGA REACH Foundation Board and staff have made the necessary decision to postpone our Gateway PGA Junior Tour events through April 19th. We will be working with each facility to find a reschedule date and if we can not find a date that works we will be refunding all entry fees. We have been monitoring the situation while consulting with PGA of America Headquarters as the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 continues to rise throughout Missouri and Illinois. Out of an abundance of caution, as well as our desire to play an active role in helping mitigate the spread of Coronavirus across the U.S., we will revisit and evaluate current circumstances. The following dates have been postponed: 

• March 29th: Spring Event & JDT (rescheduled for June 16th)
• April 5th: Spring Event & JDT
• April 11th: Parent/Child
• April 19th: Spring Event & JDT

The Gateway PGA staff will provide frequent updates, as this is an evolving situation throughout the state, region and country. We will continue to assess the situation and make a call on future events. The safety and well-being of our juniors, your families and our staff is our highest priority. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please call if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience in this matter,

Gateway PGA REACH Foundation Board & Staff