Your Gateway PGA REACH Foundation Board and staff have made the necessary decision to postpone our first Gateway PGA Junior Tour event, on March 29th. We have been monitoring the situation while consulting with PGA of America Headquarters as the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 continues to rise throughout Missouri and Illinois. Out of an abundance of caution, as well as our desire to play an active role in helping mitigate the spread of Coronavirus across the U.S., we will revisit and evaluate current circumstances.

We’ve contacted the facility and agreed on a new date of June 16th. All current registrant fees will be transferred to the rescheduled date.

The Gateway PGA staff will provide frequent updates, as this is an evolving situation throughout the state, region and country. We will continue to assess the situation and make a call on future events. The safety and well-being of our juniors, your families and our staff is our highest priority. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please call if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience in this matter,

Gateway PGA REACH Foundation Board & Staff